Thursday, September 20, 2007

open-ness

  • the new room! which has created so much open-ness in the house and ultimately in our lives. david took the sliding glass doors off today and wow! my house is huge and open and we're getting through the clutter.
  • finding maidpure.com to come clean next week (which gives me little time to declutter) using only organic cleaners and i am so freakin' excited. this will leave us open to actually invite people over!
  • plans for the church spaghetti supper/auction starting to come together and our first meeting tomorrow night.
  • a good long chat with mike, our minister today and laughing at him out loud until i snorted. he's simply not a sane man.
  • lunch with greg turpin. my sweet dear friend who i let time put between us. until today! good plans with him. getting caught up on his life. potential plans for the 4 of us to do dinner here.
  • memories of him in a much simpler and more naive time in my life. his support through the years and the ability to talk with someone who 'gets' me.
  • another trip to lowes with david tonight!!!!!! :) can this company get any more of my hard earned money?!?!?! probably on saturday!
  • a lovely dinner with good conversation and laughter - david loves to make fun of me and tonight it was fun. the moon must be aligned correctly with my axis!
  • craig's grandmother, gigi, who was the spunkiest little lady i've probably ever met. i'm so grateful that he was able to have her this long and that she didn't suffer in the end.
  • michelle's fierce protection of craig
  • safe travels yesterday for my work trip.
  • a big october full of hilton head, orlando, dinner parties and fun.
  • collards, lettuce and purple cabbage planted in the garden by my sexy farmer husband.
  • tgif! friday and all that brings! it's actually massage friday tomorrow at work.
  • david just said, 'people are going to think i don't have a job.' he does and he works a lot. he just goes balls to the wall on his home projects.
  • tivo and general hospital.
  • miss peabody, abbie and sandy.
  • you, my little collard green, you!

No comments: