Wednesday, March 7, 2007

a wednesday coffee and chiropractic visit

  • a good meeting with nicole to more define my role at supplemental.
  • a great visit with dr stubblefield to keep me on the right path with my body - it was a great follw-up to the accupuncture goddess karyla working on me monday night.
  • lovely souls i work with and am blessed to spend my days with.
  • a decaf cafe mocha for an afternoon treat.
  • a set of houseplans i've fallen in love with.
  • plans with my dad and chris to have dinner next thursday night - girls night out will take a road trip for some fried okra and a visit with them.
  • the weather and the plan to open the house this weekend and let the wind blow!
  • good air filters so the pollen won't kill us.
  • my puppies.
  • david calling me at work - i love hearing from him during the day.
  • you in my life!

No comments: