Thursday, April 12, 2007

reconnection

  • good talk with nicole about what we're in it for.
  • willingness to work hard because someone is counting on us for that.
  • 3 girls getting together for dinner with good pinot noir, mac and cheese and duck clubs. we missed melinda so next month we're back to gastronomic delights!
  • melinda and wesley seeing 'joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat' tonight together without the boys - a date night for them.
  • my new computer hooked up and at my house so that i can be connected again!
  • a day off of work tomorrow for spa day with my mom.
  • surprises for my mom on her wedding weekend.
  • the anticipation of meeting her 'little brother' darryl tomorrow. he's in 5th grade and made her bouquet of palm frons made into roses. being able to connect with this little guy who mom spends her time with each week and has fallen in love with.
  • david's meeting with the 'big boss' tomorrow and all that brings.
  • the braves - do you feel me smiling?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • again - the braves?!?!?!?!? if i say it enough - do i become attached to it?!
  • a good but short conversation with my dad. is he always over a urinal when i call? must be the holland bladder. good lord.
  • you in my life!

No comments: