Monday, April 16, 2007

soul connections

  • the joy of watching my mom's joy this weekend. her glow when tom walks into the room. seeing his eyes light up when she's around. watching their vows as he looked into her eyes and promised himself to her.
  • the passion that their relationship has that was so very well exibited in the weather yesterday.
  • good champagne
  • new family
  • how sweet my husband is and how sexy he was in his linen suit.
  • mom and tom's friends who were there for support and love.
  • how stunning she was and their first dance.
  • michelle surprising mom and how it was the cherry on top for me that she was here.
  • michelle and melinda connecting and appreciating each other. michelle seeing what i see in melinda and how important she is in my life.
  • did i say good champagne?
  • did i say how sexy my husband is?
  • late night dinner at basil with good champagne and key lime martinis!
  • michelle's rental convertable mustang and david squealing the tires last night as michelle yelled, ''get it david smoak, get it!" i almost peed myself!
  • the things that go unspoken between michelle and me because they are just understood.
  • she and david getting to spend the day together and that i got to walk on the beach with her and eat at the good little hippie joint on folly.
  • kevin being here in charleston last week and seeing the beauty that is this amazing place. he was so caught up in his woman that he adores that he couldn't break himself away to call me for 3 minutes! rock on kev!
  • my vacation is coming up on sunday!
  • ricky is starting on our room this week and we need to make decisions on colors, etc.
  • david's birthday on friday and dority bringing the boat so they can go fishing.
  • david planting sweet potatoes in the garden just for me.
  • soul connections
  • magical friendships
  • aunt vivian and uncle boober
  • gorgeous flowers
  • meeting mom's little brother from big brothers big sisters on friday and calling him my 'uncle darryl'
  • my new computer allowing me to take my time with this glog and not be rushed or unfocused with the phones ringing at the office.
  • david's giggle.
  • you in my life!

No comments: