Wednesday, May 2, 2007

team building

  • nicole trusting me to take our team to the next level and creating 'team south carolina' with candice, terri and me. three remarkable women from vastly different backgrounds and oh, the fun we'll be getting into!
  • did i say that i was 'letting go' in sedona? well, it continues back home as well. feeling yucky the last couple of days is putting perspective on what is important - that's good coming back from vacation. good food = good. junk food = junk. why do i do this to myself?
  • i hear john bon jovi will be on american idol tonight and although i don't spend my time watching that - i can't miss him now can i?
  • tivo'd oprah.
  • david taking care of the yard.
  • big d dropping 'the upper room' by the house each month for me.
  • that we finally got the laundry out of the hall that's been there since michelle was here.
  • chandler for calling to check up on me and have elizabeth tell me she 'wvoves' me!
  • you, sweetness, you.

No comments: